Flat Roofs South Newbald
Replacement and RepairsContact Us
Flat Roof Experts
30+ Years Experience
Flat Roofs in South Newbald We offer our flat roofing service for both new and old buildings of any required shapes and sizes. We are the leading flat roofers in South Newbald and the surrounding areas, we take pride in our achievement of serving uncountable satisfied customers around the area.
Are you facing any sitting water on your flat roof? Any tears or your roof needs immediate resealing? Well these are all very common problems with old flat roofs, but ignoring these could go very wrong as you are compromising your safety and at the same time keeping damaged parts intact doesn’t reduce the damage but does the exact opposite and ruins your property.
We have been installing and repairing flat roofs in South Newbald for over 30 years now and we are one of the most exceptionally skilled Flat Roofer in South Newbald. So it is very easy for you to choose us for your flat roofing works. With years of experience in various types of work, we just can’t go wrong.
Here’s a list stating why we are the first choice for you:
- Experience – All of our flat roofing specialists have several years of experience
- Based close to South Newbald – We are not too far away from you, we can be with you straight away
- Trained and highly skilled professionals – Be it any sector related to roofing all of the employed roofers are well trained and skilled
- Offer a domestic and commercial service – We provide service for both domestic and commercial works
- Any type of work – No work is considered big or small for us. We do everything with the utmost dedication
- Well Known – York Roofer is well known and has lots of positive feedback from our previous customers
- Extra Services – We cover both installation and repair work for flat roofs
Being experts in flat roofing, we provide a comprehensive service for customers in and around South Newbald. We always ensure an efficient, professional, and high-quality job is done to fulfill customer requirements.
Flat Roof Repair in South Newbald
We repair flat roofs in South Newbald, but will also carry out all roofing repair work anywhere within East Riding of Yorkshire.
The common problems that we often see on flat roofs:
- Flat Roof Leaking – Flat Roofing is prone to a build-up of moisture and leaks. This doesn’t only cause a problem to your roof, but it also can cause a major problem to your property. The best way to combat this is to ensure that your flat roof is maintained regularly by us, we are a recommended flat roof repair specialist in South Newbald.
- Poor Installation – We have seen so many botched jobs over the years by cowboy roofers in South Newbald when upon inspection the flat roof was not installed correctly in the first place or installed with cheap flat roof materials. You’ll be amazed by the quality of materials that we use for each job. We get it done right first time!
- Shrinking Flat Roofs – Rubber Flat roofs are more likely to shrink over time. This shrinkage happens when the seams on the roof pull apart which makes leaking points.
Whether you have a flat roof or a sloped roof, it is important that you take good care of it. Failing to keep on top of your roof will mean that you are likely to be faced with some costly roof repairs or need an entire roof replacement. This isn’t likely to be something that you can do yourself, instead, it is recommended that you seek out a professional roofing company that will be able to service and maintain your roof for you. At York Roofer we pride ourselves on customer service and attention to detail.
We repair flat roofs on the following buildings:
- Summer Houses
The different types of flat roofs that we repair are:
- EPDM Flat Roof Repairs – this is a firestone rubber-based covering that we can repair for you.
- Glass Fibre Flat Roof Repairs – this is a newer type of roofing repair that we carry out and is less likely to develop a fault than felt flat roofs.
These are a few of the flat roof services that we offer, for more specific information or to book a flat roof installation service in or around South Newbald, feel free to contact us. We are always looking forward to hearing from you.
After you book an inspection of your roof, our experts will go and check your property and then provide you with an easy to use and planned estimate including the work schedule. So you can be assured that you are getting the best value for your money as well as the work will be carried out with the highest of industry standards.
Our expert flat roofing team in South Newbald has over 30 years of experience in all types of flat roof replacements ,installations and repairs.
Enquire today and we can give you the best flat roof rates during January 2022 in South Newbald.
Frequently Asked Questions for Flat Roof Repairs
How much does it cost to repair a leaking flat roof in South Newbald?
This depends on the size of the flat roof and the extent of the damage. For a domestic property, it could range from £100 (simple repairs) to over £3,000 or more if extensive property damage has occurred and a new flat roof is required.
How can I claim on insurance to repair a leak in my flat roof?
About 20% of home insurance claims are roof related. If your flat roof was installed by a reliable flat roofer, you should be covered by a range of flat roof guarantees protecting it. We recommend you contact your previous roofer or, if property damage has occurred, contact your home insurer.
What is the best material to repair the leak in my flat roof?
This depends on the type of material used to make the flat roof. However, both GRP (fibreglass) and polyurethane are very versatile repair options. If your flat roof is constructed from single ply, you could also use that.
Speak to York Roofer
Get in touch through the form below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
If you need immediate contact then give us a Call and speak to one of our experts